- Be honest, who texted you last? An old friend.
- Do you sleep with the bedroom door open or closed? Open, only because DS transfers in the middle of the night.
- Do you drink tea? A lot.
- Do you have plans for tomorrow? Just work and work-out.
- What’s worse: dry skin or chapped lips? chapped lips.
- Would you be surprised if Facebook started charging? Not really.
- Would you rather go to Canada or California on vacation? Canada, only because I haven't been there yet.
- How many social media sites are you registered with? 3.
- Are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants or pajama pants? Jeggings.
- So, what if you changed lives for one day with the last person you texted? I'd have 2 kids hee hee and be working in a call center.
- Last person you told a secret to? My husband.
- What are you listening to at the moment? Nothing.
- Where was the last place you fell asleep other than your bed? Couch.
- Is there someone that you believe you will always be attached to? My son and husband and mom and everyone else in my immediate family.
- Are you going to any concerts this year? Nope.
- Do you believe in Karma? Surely!
2) Do you believe some people have a gift for predicting the future? >>>My mom can predict the future hee hee. Seriously!
3) The microwave is a great invention for those who "don't want to wait." What was the last thing you prepared in yours? >>>I microwaved my son's chocolate chip cookie, oh yes, he wants 'em hot and chewy!
4) This was the theme of the TV show Dawson's Creek. Michelle Williams, a costar on the show, went on to earn multiple Oscar nominations. Name another performer who started out on TV and then became a movie star. >>>Jennifer Aniston of Friends?
5) What's the last bit of advice you received? >>>Breathe in, Breathe out.
6) What's the last advice you gave? >>>Relax!
7) Easter is considered the season of rebirth. What leaves you feeling refreshed or rejuvenated? >>>My faith.
8) Easter is also recognized as the start of the spring season. What are you looking forward to this spring? >>>Going to the West Coast and seeing my family.
9) Which would you rather find in your Easter basket: yellow marshmallow chicks (aka Peeps) or a chocolate bunny? >>>Chocolate Bunny and perhaps, a good ovis!
And...here we go!
- If I could go anywhere on a road trip, I'd go to Washington, D.C.
- Complicated relationship is something I don't understand.
- Easter makes me think of bunnies and eggs.
- Sleeping is the best way to relax!
- It looks like Spring when I start to see flowers on the road.
- Edameme is one of my favorite healthy snacks.
- And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to find a local printer, tomorrow my plans include blogging and Sunday, I want to eat!
Posted by ♥SomethingPurple♥ on Saturday, March 9, 2013
2) Do you enjoy traveling by train? YES!
3) "Midnight Train to Georgia" is Sam Winters' signature number at the karaoke bar. What's your go-to song when you take the mic? Better Days by Dianne Reeves.
4) Do you drink tea? A lot!
5) What's the most recent thing you purchased for your home? Table Runner.
6) Are there dishes in your kitchen sink right now? Nope, clean.
7) Have you ever been fingerprinted? Yes.
8) What was the last check you wrote? Our lease.
9) What color are your eyes? Brown.
- Life is a journey worth taking!
- A rabbit and then a little squirrel fell.
- I knew it was love when I couldn't take my mind off him.
- Flowers and Butterflies, sunshine and blue skies.
- A little nap is wonderful thing to do when stressed.
- Salmon is one of my favorite things to eat for dinner.
- And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Movie Marathon and Food Bingeing, tomorrow my plans include errands, malling and grocery shopping and Sunday, I want to do Yoga.
Posted by ♥SomethingPurple♥ on Sunday, March 3, 2013
>>>Everything's light but you feel like jumping up and down, perhaps even buy fender amps that would give you a loud beat.
102. List five things you love starting with the one you love the absolute most.
103. How many movies have you gone to see this year?
>>>5, i guess.
104. If you could have 3 wishes...but none of them could be for yourself, what would you wish for?
>>>Buy a house for my boys. Around the world tour for my friends and folks. Give millions to a charity.
105. In what ways do you relax and de-stress when you are really tense?
>>>Inhale, Exhale and breathe fresh air.
106. How much money would it take to get you to sell your blog address?
>>>perhaps, 10K hahaha!
107. Have you ever been hunting?
108. Have you attempted this 5000 question meme in the past?
109. What do you think of cloning?
110. Do you read or watch TV more often?
111. With all this talk of terrorism going around are you willing to sacrifice rights and freedoms for increased safety?
112. What is the punishment you would come up with for Osama Bin Laden if you caught him alive?
>>>But he's dead already.
113. Have you ever named an individual part of your body?
>>>No, why should I? Weird!
114. Have you ever been on the radio or on TV?
>>>On both, yes.
115. Have you ever won a lottery, or sweepstakes?
116. Have you ever won a contest or competition?
117. Have you ever watched The Joy of Painting show with Bob Ross (check out this link if you don't know who he is. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Ross_(painter)?
118. Do you know what your grandparents and your great grand parents did for a living?
>>>Teaching and Farming.
119. Is there anything really interesting in your family history?
120. Is there anyone you trust completely?
>>>Mom, Hubby and Bestfriends.
>>>Nope, I'd rather read about the best alto sax at this time than know what the Brady Bunch song is. Hmm, then why am I answering this meme? Hee hee!
2) The Bradys were a blended family. Do you have stepparents, stepchildren or stepsibs?
>>>next question please.
3) Samantha admits that, when she was 12, she taped Greg Brady's photo over her bed. Before you judge her too harshly, come clean yourself. Did you have a major pre-teen crush? Who was it?
>>>oh yes, somebody who works for my parents.
4) Which TV character do you wish lived next door?
>>>Carrie of Carrie Diaries, I just find her so adorbs!
5) It's a sunshine day! Describe your sunglasses.
6) You're on a 90-minute flight. How will you spend the time? Do you read a book? A magazine? Look out the window? Take a nap?
>>>All of the above.
7) Do you have a favorite brand of toothpaste?
>>>Colgate, no less.
8) How many keys are on your key ring?
9) What do you miss about summertime?
>>>The beach, outdoors, everything!
Posted by ♥SomethingPurple♥ on Sunday, February 24, 2013
2. The Cat in the Hat is one of DS' favorite stories.
3. Where is the olbas oil supplier online?
4. Is it really, the end?
5. Sometimes, less is Really More.
6. Hey, it's a Grey Poupon.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Movie nights with my boys, tomorrow my plans include grocery-shopping and Sunday, I want to finish my little surprise for DH's birthday!
Posted by ♥SomethingPurple♥ on Friday, February 8, 2013
1. In New England, there's a huge snow blizzard.
2. I see LOTS of snow in the news tonight and some hospital emergencies, hence this particular medical exam table was flashed on screen.
3. Ahhhh, TGIF.
4. Zumba is my favorite thing to do nowadays.
5. Last night, I had a dream about my neighbor/friend, it's bad, yikes.
6. TED movie is the perfect way to end the weekend.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to snuggling with my boys, tomorrow my plans include prepare for CNY and Sunday, I want to catch up on some sleep!
Posted by ♥SomethingPurple♥ on Friday, January 11, 2013
2) Samantha Winters admits she earned the name "Crazy Sam" during her party girl days in the 1980s. But now she's in bed by 11:00 PM. Do you have a regular bedtime? 10ish-12ish.
3) Lady Antebellum is one of the most popular acts in country music. Do you often listen to country music? Not really.
4) Are you responding to this meme on a desktop or laptop or phone or tablet? Laptop.
5) How often do you check your horoscope? Every day, yes, lame lol!
6) Congratulations! You just won a trip to Switzerland! Is your passport up to date? Of course!
7) Do you know how to snow ski? Nope.
8) What's the first beverage you drink in the morning? Warm water with freshly squeezed-lemon.
9) Are you a good speller? Yes!