1) Greased Lightnin' was the name of a car. Have you ever given your car a name? Yes.
2) Could your vehicle use a trip to the car wash this weekend? It just rained on our neck of the woods, so yes.
3) This song is from the soundtrack of the movie Grease, the biggest money-making movie musical of all time. Have you ever seen it? Yes and reminds me of the 80s mens polo jeans
4) John Travolta's astrological sign is Aquarius. What's yours? Virgo.
5) In addition to being John Travolta's birthplace, Englewood, New Jersey, played a significant role in telecommunications history. In 1951, Englewood's mayor made the first-ever direct dial long-distance call in the United States. Now it's your turn. Tell us something about your birthplace. A Beautiful and Happy Place, that's why it's called An Maogmang Lugar.
6) Travolta is an excellent dancer. How are you on the dance floor? Crappy dancer hahaha.
7) Grease is an upbeat musical about the students of Rydell High. Another Travolta movie is Carrie, which features the worst prom night imaginable. Grease or Carrie -- which is closer to your high school experience? Neither.
8) What was your best subject in high school? History. What was your worst? Biology.
9) Sam made good use of the bus ride to school, using that time to complete her homework. What do you remember about getting to or from school? My dad always bring me and pick me up from school with our Green van.