- What is your favorite possession? My Gadgets, it connects me to the world. laser printer labels
- Do you like to read? If so, which books do you love best? If only I have time, I'd read every book I see.
- Do you have any pets? Back in my home country, a toy poodle.
- What was your favorite food as a child? Is it the same now? Oh yes! All the same.
- What is your favorite thing about blogging? I get to inspire others.
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be? South Pasadena or San Jose, California.
- What is your favorite number? 5.
- Which of these things would you find hardest to give up for a year? Chocolate, reading, coffee or smoking? Chocolate.
- If you could make your life into a movie, what would you name it.. and who would you want to play you? S.P. to be played by Reese Witherspoon.
- If you had £20,000 for a shopping spree, what would you buy? Watch for me and dear hubby.
- If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be? President Obama.
Posted by ♥SomethingPurple♥ on Monday, December 10, 2012
Posted by ♥SomethingPurple♥ on Sunday, December 9, 2012
My little boy has been very hooked on his iPad lately that I have been thinking if I should try to limit his usage or I just keep it. Although, he knows when to rest and stop but since he was trying to memorize some music lyrics from the One Direction YouTube Channel, it can be very noisy at home sometimes. I feel like he needs this in ear monitors and a good set of headpiece to keep the volume at a minimum.