1. Do you ever feel like you are nowhere? Nope. How weird is that?
2. Do you keep your cool no matter what is going on around you? I try to.
3. Do you feel that career should be more important than your love life? It should always be a matter of finding the perfect balance.
4. In what way do you feel that you are unique? No one is ever like me. We are all different.
5. Do you feel that there is a part of you that you need to hide from most people? We all need some privacy so I try to keep a little mystery.
6. Have you ever held on to a relationship even though you truly knew it was already over? Yes.
7. Would you say that you are a winner in this game of life? YES!
8. Can you tell us about a time when you were broke and yet still happy? Yes, when I had to replace our leather couch and would need a leather protector I just realized that money is not everything.
9. Do you think staying celibate between relationships important? Not Sure.
Posted by ♥SomethingPurple♥ on Tuesday, September 18, 2012
And...here we go!
1. I am hungreh!
2. It seems such a long week full of stress.
3. My little boy always makes me laugh.
4. Did you know that I have a lot of weird antics?
5. I looked more closely and I saw a ladybug.
6. I'm so glad my folks are here to celebrate my 34th birthday with me.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to catching up with some needed sleep after checking on cheap flyer printing online, tomorrow my plans include going to the outlet store and get these great microphones for my musician friend, and Sunday, I want to finish my online tasks!
Posted by ♥SomethingPurple♥ on Tuesday, September 11, 2012
Labels: other than bubbles
The best way for me to get in touch with people I love is by maintaining my website which I created through IMcreator. It consolidates all of our family's milestones with photos I would love to share. I know that there are a lot of social networking sites out there that make getting in touch so much easier. However, when you have your own website, you get to customize the privacy settings of who will read and look at your photos.