Argh, I have been eating sweets which include sublime truffles NONSTOP! Like most of you, my New Year's resolutions is to stay healthy and fit and yes, slim! I might go on detox on the first 2 weeks of January but I still have 2 more days left to enjoy all these feasting activities before I welcome my healthier lifestyle in 2012.
Cheers to a more blessed 2012 for all us!
Posted by ♥SomethingPurple♥ on Thursday, December 29, 2011
Posted by ♥SomethingPurple♥ on Tuesday, December 20, 2011
1. Sleigh bells ring, are you listening?
2. It's coming on Christmas, they're cutting down trees.
3. You're a mean one, a mean Christmas ham.
4. Father Christmas, I can't wait to see meet you again!
5. Silent night, Holy night.
6. All I want for Christmas is you.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to check this insurance leads, tomorrow my plans include planning our Christmas dinner menu and Sunday, I want to savor Christmas Day!
Posted by ♥SomethingPurple♥ on Tuesday, December 6, 2011
My 6-year old boy is such an amazing boy. He just surprises me with his little milestones every single day. But one thing that is constant about him is his appreciation to music and any musical instrument. This is also the reason why I have chanced upon a lot of musical-related sites such as microkorg. However, despite his inclination and interest in the Music arena, he does not want to go to a formal school that would enhance this side of him. Oh well, I guess we'll just let him enjoy his Taekwondo and Soccer classes and later on, he can decide whether he wants to study Music.
Posted by ♥SomethingPurple♥
With all the smart phones in the market these days, I did not know that these wilson cell booster canada still exist and in fact, in demand. I guess because my current phone which is an iPhone4 has not done me anything wrong in terms of internet usage as well as cellular phone capability. This is also the reason why you would not be able to convince me to change my phone to a different brand because I just got so used to having an iPhone.
2. Knitted ornament(s)!
3. This is what I'm hoping for today/tonight: _____.
4. What is that noise?
5. Ooh, a sumptous dinner.
6. My ears are ringing!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to check on this free downloader, tomorrow my plans include catching up on my Christmas shopping and Sunday, I want to clean our house!