1. Do you enjoy holidays like Halloween or is your approach more robotic? I enjoy Halloween only because I have a little boy who never gets tired going trick or treating.
2. Have you ever been to a haunted house? oh yes!
3. What are you doing for Halloween this year? Just simple, trick or treating with the boys and attend his school's Halloween celebration.
4. What was your lamest Halloween costume ever? Hahhaha a very common afro wig.
5. Is handing out candy fun for you, or more of a nightmare? FUN, FUN, FUN!
6. Do you buy trick-or-treat candy and end up eating it yourself? oh yes hahah!
7. Did you carve any pumpkins this year? Nope, no time to carve one :-(
8. What was your favorite costume as a child? A princess, i guess.
9. What is your biggest pet peeve about trick-or-treaters? When establishments just give out flyers, brochures with the like of Travel Guide Jobs etc... instead of real treats for kids.
Posted by ♥SomethingPurple♥ on Sunday, October 30, 2011
Posted by ♥SomethingPurple♥ on Thursday, October 20, 2011
A. Age: Mid-30s.
B. Bed size: Queen.
C. Chore that you hate: Ironing.
D. Dogs: Toy Poodle.
E. Essential start to your day: Quiet Time, Prayer, Coffee.
F. Favorite color: Purple.
G. Gold or Silver: Gold.
H. Height: 5'3.
I. Instruments you play: Piano.
J. Job title: Slave.
K. Kids: 1 adorbs boy.
L. Live: Life!
M. Mother's name: N.
N. Nicknames: T.
O. Overnight hospital stays: Nada.
P. Pet peeve: Dirty Nails.
Q. Quote from a movie: Show Me The Money!
R. Right or left handed: Rightie.
S. Siblings: 2 Brothers.
T. Time you wake up: 6ish.
U. Underwear: Whites.
V. Vegetable you hate: None.
W. What makes you run late: Laziness :P.
X. X-Rays you've had: Plenty.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Pasta.
Z. Zoo animal: Giraffe!
Posted by ♥SomethingPurple♥ on Friday, October 7, 2011
1. How can I forget to buy Motorola accessories for my cousin, tsk tsk.
2. Cheat day at the moment.
3. That summer, I will never forget.
4. She had an opinion and we respected that.
5. What was it again?
6. Please stay in touch.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping early after I post this, tomorrow my plans include a zoo trip and Sunday, I want to check out cocktail rings!
Posted by ♥SomethingPurple♥ on Sunday, October 2, 2011
Labels: other than bubbles
I have found an enjoyable and effective fitness routine that suits my lifestyle. It includes running 2KM a week, zumba, hiphop abs and Jillian Michael's 30 day shred. This time, I no longer diet but I count my calories intake. If I keep doing this, I will be able to shed off the last 10 lbs by early December. This would definitely cross out one of my goals for 2011.