Posted by ADMIN on Monday, August 29, 2011
Labels: other than bubbles
Thank heavens as the Hurricane Irene did not hit us so bad as previously predicted. I wonder what happened with Jersey city though, as my friend told me they almost got flooded. I believe they were prepared and in fact got all of their documents packed in a plastic case including their title loans New Jersey. As for me, I spent all Sunday cleaning our small patio and balcony. I wish the weather will be better in the coming days as we are off for another trip next week. Yes, our last Summer hurrah!
Posted by ADMIN on Friday, August 19, 2011
And...here we go!
1. It's fun to relax and do nothing, sometimes.
2. Spaghetti is easy to make.
3. I like to be super skinny hee hee.
4. Find out about rv loans, or I will never know!
5. Our September reunion is something I'm very much excited about .
6. Working out this morning was well worth it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to catching up with my laundry duties hee hee, tomorrow my plans include buying gifts for 2 boys and Sunday, I want to catch up on my Keeping up with Kardashians DVR recording!
Posted by ADMIN on Saturday, August 6, 2011
And...here we go!
1. How can I understand men who missed their wedding anniversaries, mother's day celebration and birthdays of their partners, when there are cheap flowers free delivery they can easily turn to when they need to surprise their loves!
2. You can skip weed and be safer.
3. My hair needs some trimming.
4. Sweet reunion is bound to happen next month.
5. My favorite summer fruits Mangoes, Pineapples and Watermelons.
6. HEY...what was that?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to movie night with the boys, tomorrow my plans include outlet shopping and Sunday, I want to catch up on reading!