22. What color is your cell phone? Black.
23. What is the last alcoholic beverage you had? Stella Artois beer.
24. Are you happy right now? Absolutely.
25. Who came over to your house last? An uncle who showed his bushnell legend.
26. Do you drink beer? Yes.
27. Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted? Yes, they used to joke about that.
28. What is your favorite key on your key chain? House key?
29. What was the last movie you watched at home? Kung Fu Panda 2 with 2 kids.
30. What is in your pocket? nothing.
31. Who introduced you to your bf/gf/husband/wife? a common friend.
32. Where do you hurt? hurt what?
33. Has someone ever made you a build a bear? yes, my son.
34. What’s something fun you did today? Plan my outfit with a friend hee hee.
35. What is your favorite aisle at Target? Sale section!
36. When is your birthday? September.
37. Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror? None.
38. How many states in the US have you been to? 9.
39. What kind of milk do you drink? Nonfat.
40. What are you going to do after this? Sleep.
1. What is the craziest thing you've done in the last Year? Hmmm, I don't think I had any crazy episodes last year.
2. What is something that you've lost recently? a coupon for htc buy :(.
3. Where does your patience suffer the most? ahhh when it comes to make-up shopping.
4. Have you ever reread a book? of course!
5. What is a TV show that you absolutely HATE to miss? Gossip Girl and PLL.
6. How old do you wish you were? 25 because that was when I had my best weight hee hee.
7. Do you know your neighbors? yes :)
8. Do you believe that opposites attract? Hmmm, maybe.
9. Who was the last person that made you laugh? my boys as they were both sleeptalking :P.
1. When showering, do you start the water and then get in, or get in then start the water? Start Water and check the temperature.
2. Have you ever showered with someone of the opposite sex? YES!
3. Were you ever been forced to shower with one of your siblings? I don't remember.
4. Have you ever dropped your soap on your foot? Many times.
5. How old do people say you look? A little younger than my age hahah!
6. How old do you act? I guess just right.
7. What’s the last song you sang? Adele's Rolling in the Deep.
8. Have you recently become a member of anything? About to. A group of bloggers who write reviews on services such as check city payday advance.
9. What are your plans for next weekend? None yet.
10. Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed? Close.
11. Whats the sexiest thing about Sarah Palin? Nothing?
12. Who’s the sexiest famous woman alive? Jessica Biel?
13. Who’s the sexiest famous man alive? Ryan Reynolds, perhaps.
14. Does your family have a crazy uncle? Hahah, yes!
15. Have you ever smuggled something into another country? Nope.
16. Do you live in a city with a good sports team? Hmmm, not really.
17. What is the most unusual? unusual what?
18. How do feel about the Goth people? Dark?
19. Can you fix or your significant other your own car? Nope.
20. Would you want to kill Casey Anthony yourself if you were guaranteed to get away with it? NO! Killing is not good.
2. Do you like your job, or daily routine? Hmmm, not exactly super like but more of grateful. I wonder how it feels like to be working on a jewelry company say, makemyegagementring.com and designing jewelry. Pretty interesting huh?
3. Do you find time to 'smell the flowers' so to speak? All the time.
4. Do you have any problems thinking of things to write about in my blog? Sometimes hahaha!
5. Do others consider you well organized? Of course!
6. Do you always have a “Plan B” just in case? Yes.
7. How do you find yourself adjusting to new situations? A little resistant at first.
8. Are you happy with where you are in this point of your life? Super! Grateful beyond words.
9. Do you find the aging process we all go through easy or difficult? A little difficult because now, I can see age spots growing nonstop!
I do not remember when I started to love photography.
For now, I am happy with my first DSLR.
But more than anything else, I hope to find time to arrange our photos chronologically and have them printed in photobooks.
yeah, just some random thoughts.
2. I am from the my own little happy world.
3. I am from the 5-petal flower land, the land of dreams.
4. I am from a family of believers and we value honesty, hardwork and perseverance, from K and D and my folks, we send our love to y'all.
5. I am from the close-knit clan and yet, we are a huge family.
6. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to checking out this new grocery store in the neighborhood that uses cordless barcode scanner, tomorrow my plans include setting up DS' new study table and Sunday, I want to eat all I can!
hmmm, I think I answered this revamped meme the wrong way hee hee.
Let’s admit we all are guilty of being too attached to something that we are accustomed to do. There are individuals who had their job since they’re eighteen and would retire after working for almost fifty years doing the same tasks every single day. Nothing’s wrong when it comes to company loyalty but where will you draw the line between staying on a job and exploring other options?
One of the reasons why a person would not consider a career change is when there’s already the feeling of security and familiarity. The younger generation is not afraid of switching from one job to the other compared to their seniors primarily because they are more driven and bold at a young age. Financial responsibilities also hinder a person to try on a different field because there is that feeling of uncertainty.
But age should never be considered as a factor when it comes to exploring greener pastures. If the work that you are doing becomes routine and there are no other way to improve or learn something, then ponder on the thought of changing careers. Putting money as a factor, there are jobs right now that pays more than how it was before. So if you are unhappy with work, start a little research and see what career would fit you.
Karen is a freelance content writer is also fond of traveling and outdoor adventures. She enjoys working on a gulvslibning project which provides information about floor sanding prices.
And...here we go!
1. Blue skies and great weather!
2. Down the memory lane, I remember how life was so simple then.
3. Kids are blessings!
4. Good Food, Great Company, and culture; these are some of the best things about vacation.
5. Love is Patient.
6. Down there, submarine races.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to trying out my new apple bottom (I hope they still fit me!), tomorrow my plans include catch up with housechores and Sunday, I want to watch fireworks!