Posted by ♥SomethingPurple♥ on Monday, May 30, 2011
Two weeks ago, we had a severe thunderstorm warning. We thought it was just the normal warning sign but heck, it was a serious thunderstorm which resulted to non-stop lightning. What's worse was when a neighboring unit got struck by lightning and their roof got burned. Our cable provider had to shut down our internet, cable and phone lines just to make sure everything was clear. Since, we do not have cable cover, the cable connected to our modem got busted. I guess it's about time to get those cable covers.
Posted by ♥SomethingPurple♥ on Sunday, May 15, 2011
Two years ago on a Saturday, I stood up for more than 8 hours. By the time the day ended, my back and feet hurt so bad. I did the bride's make-up&hair and 5 other sponsors. It was the 1st time after almost 2 years of zero make-up gig. I would say that I enjoyed doing it but I don't look forward to getting more clients because I just want to do it now for closest friends and relatives. When I was doing the bride's make-up, a lot of people gathered to me and watched how I applied make-up. An aunt even asked if I went to a formal make-up school similar to this affordable Wichita beauty school. I can't even begin to tell you how I started with all this make-up passion, but, one thing's for sure, I love doing it and I love enhancing other people's faces.
This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com or contact Regency Beauty Institute – 8227 East Kellogg Drive – Wichita, KS 67207
Posted by ♥SomethingPurple♥ on Friday, May 13, 2011
1. I know health is wealth but often times I don't practice healthy living.
2. Just do it if at all possible.
3. This weather has been great for swimming!
4. Some see taking low testosterone treatments a problem.
5. I'm really happy I have the ability to touch other people's lives.
6. It affected the family, or something to that effect.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to organizing my 2-months-worth of photos, tomorrow my plans include to visit the gym for an hour and Sunday, I want to catch up with housechores!
1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be? Stay calm and analyze the situation. It's a lot different now that we have a kid right? But if he's just a lover or boyfriend then, I'd easily dump him. No to cheating!
2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be? That my blackheads on nose will all disappear without any facial haha! Kidding, that would be to be able to finally drive without anxiety nor fear.
3. What is the one thing most hated by you? IDK, ask my haters lol.
4. What would you do with a billion dollars? Go home and buy a Jollibee franchise, travel around the world with my family, buy myself, parents, siblings and in-laws houses and give to charity.
5. Could you fall in love with your best friend? My bestfriend, nope, we're soul sisters :).
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone? loving someone I guess, because it feels so much better to give than to receive.
7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love? if it takes forever, so be it.
8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do? Forget.
9. If you'd like to act (movies, stage) with someone, who would it be? Hugh Jackman, ahhh!
10. What do you expect of your loved one? to be always there for me.
11. How would you see yourself in ten years time? very stable, fulfilled with my job, traveled to Europe with DH and with 2 kids both doing good in school.
12. What’s your fear? Death of Loved ones.
13. Would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor? married, but poor because love can survive all things hahah! cheesy!
14. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up? breath and pray.
15. Do you ever hold back in a relationship? used to, but not anymore.
16. If you fell in love with two people simultaneously, how would you pick? nye!
17. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done? yes because I cannot enjoy life fully if I carry grudges.
18. What are your three most important expectations in love? Honesty, Faithfulness and Respect.
Posted by ♥SomethingPurple♥ on Wednesday, May 11, 2011
For the longest time, I have been convincing dear hubby that we need to give DS a sibling! After almost 2 years of sweet talking him, he finally realized that it would be healthy to give DS a sibling and that it would also double our joy to have another kid. I was too excited that I had to look for baby stuff online such as baby monitors as most of DS old baby stuff were left in my home country. However, it is I now who had this doubts, I guess we can wait for another year or 2 before we plan for the next one. The thought of having another kid in this place where there is no household help can be pretty overwhelming.
Posted by ♥SomethingPurple♥ on Sunday, May 1, 2011
1. Have you ever been in a situation with a lover where you did not know what tomorrow would bring? Fortunately, never.
2. What worries you most today? My long online tasks (which I have no time to make in the coming week), including this article to be written about no shotgun reviews.
3. Could I tell if you were lying to me? YES because I blush easily.
4. What do you miss most about the 80s? free spirited lifestyle.
5. What's going on that you can't understand? As of the moment, nothing. How lucky can I be hahah!
6. How would I know if you liked me? If I did not forget your name :P.
7. If you ever won an award, what would you want it to be for? Most organized homemaker. hee hee :P.
8. What would we be surprised to know that you've done? Scubadiving.
9. What’s the most exotic mixed drink you remember trying? Did you enjoy it? It was too exotic, I forgot the name :P.